Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24, 2008

(Review) Word of the day: vacant

Reminders;
1. Tomorrow is library book exchange day.
2. Spelling homework is due this Thursday.
3. Some students will have more homework in the next little while, as we are beginning to move more quickly in Language Arts. Anyone who is not able to finish their written assignments within class time will now be asked to complete the assignment at home. Homework is ALWAYS due the next day, unless otherwise noted. Please check over your child's work before they return it to school - the extra time you spend with them and their schoolwork is invaluable. Nothing beats individual attention!

Swimming went very well last week. There will be some great photos coming soon to the students' journals.

I apologize for not posting to this blog lately. Reporting and interviewing time is uber busy, and I'm afraid I let this blog slip because of that. Please remember, incidentally, that anytime you have questions or comments regarding your child, you can drop in or call me at the school (the school's number is 4447 and my room extension is 204) or jot down a note in your child's agenda or email me (lindmorg@gyrd.ab.ca). I'll get back to you as soon as I can if you leave me messages.

No comments: