Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27, 2010

Wow! It's been a while since I posted to this blog - sorry about that. My only excuse, lame as it may be, is that I've been spectacularly busy. At any rate, in case anyone is checking in tonight, I wanted to let the third graders know that they're all invited to stay at school for a pizza lunch- on me - tomorrow at noon. I'll contact everyone by phone as well.

Also, I should remind everyone that we will be swimming tomorrow morning. Remember your swim gear! Also, if anyone wants to bring any treats - a bag of chips or veggies or cookies or whatever - for a treat table, please feel free to do so.

One final reminder: we hike in the afternoon, so remember to bring a backpack with water. I'll have bug spray and sunscreen with me.

Until tomorrow, then!

No comments: