Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to Rowan!  He turned 6 on the 6th - pretty special!

Book orders went home today and are due (with payment, please!) Monday. 

I also meant to send home a book on train safety, but managed to forget to hand them out before the bell rang.  I caught up with a few people in the hallway and on the playground, but I know I missed lots of students... my apologies.  I'll send home the books tomorrow for those people who I missed today.

We reviewed yesterday's sight words (the, I and is) and practised the letter formation and sounds for m, n, f, s, and a.  At-home review of these letters and words will help everyone solidify their learning.

We will be starting our first computer classes tomorrow.  Passwords are set up with students' initials and birthdates, so it's helpful if everyone knows when their birthday is.  Please check with your child to see if they can tell you their correct birthdate, and teach it to them if necessary.  Thanks.

No comments: