Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011

Spelling test results are in the front pocket of the agenda, along with the astronomy event note.

Students are bringing home a copy of the words they've written for a little classroom book. You'll find this literary miracle in the Golden Envelope as a replacement for the regular take-home books. In case the sheet of paper went AWOL on the way home, the words are:

Twinkle, twinkle, take a look. We hope you like our little book.

Twinkle, twinkle, little shark. Can I meet you at the park?

Twinkle, twinkle, little bug. Wipe your feet upon the rug.

Twinkle, twinkle, little dino. Would you like to fight a rhino?

Twinkle, twinkle, little chick. I just heard that you are sick.

Twinkle, twinkle, litte Sam. Would you like to eat some ham?

Twinkle, twinkle, little bath. Are you walking down the path?

Twinkle, twinkle, little mouse. I just love your cozy house.

Twinkle, twinkle, little ants. Do you like my hockey pants?

Twinkle, twinkle, little snail. Are you on a big fat whale?

Twinkle, twinkle, little rat. I wonder if you have a hat.

Twinkle, twinkle, little rose. I could pick you with my toes.

Twinkle, twinkle, little fish. I wonder if you have a dish.

Twinkle, twinkle, little fox. Do you have the chicken pox?

Twinkle, twinkle, little girls. How would you like some curls?

Twinkle, twinkle, little turtle. Is your name Bert or Myrtle?

Twinkle, twinkle, Classroom Four. We've made a book that we adore!

No comments: